1) Policemen couldn’t solve the _______ of that crime.
2) Pollice couldn’t ______ the thief. He escaped.
3) I was so ______ that I couldn’t say a word when I saw that dog.
4) Don’t worry. You can share everything wit Aslı because she is ______ girl.
5) In the traffic accident he was ______ badly.
1) Two countries _______ peace treaty in 1950 after a bad war.
2) We must help our mothers while doing the house ______
3) Police could find the murderer with the help of two _______
4) Hasan is very lazy but he ______ to study harder.
5) English ________ decided to help poor countries in Africa
1) You can use my ______ for cutting grass in your garden.
2) Yesterday evening someone _______ our house and stole our Money.
3) Police couldn’t find any ______ to catch the thief.
4) His father and mother died in the accident but he succeded to ______
5) After the clothes dry please ______ them.
1) Orhan Pamuk won two _____ after he wrote his last book.
2) Hakan is such a _______ that he doesn’t smoke near his father.
3) He is in prison and has a bad life because he has had a bad ________
4) We _______ victory day on 30th august.
5) If you want to be successful you should _____ what your teacher says.
1) After a lot of ________ Graham bell invented the telephone.
2) Don’t shout he can’t hear you because he is _______
3) I have got ıntrapersonal intelligence so I like _______
4) Last week two men ______ from prison.
5) She is so _______ girl that she always has a new idea.
1) The first liver ______ was made by Mehmet Haberal.
2) She is always ______ before her exams.
3) Gazi yaşargil is a very famous turkish neuro ______
4) Yesterday night I saw a _______ in my nightmare and ı was scared.
5) The winner of the ______ was Ece with his great idea.