Nasıl Sağlıklı Ve Mutlu Olunur Dönem Ödevi İngilizce
How to Be Healthy and Happy
Edited by Illneedasaviour, Krazycommando, Ranae, Swathi Reddy and 6 othersWe all want to be healthy and happy in life and sometimes you don't know how to! If you want to know how follow these steps which will help to get you where you want to be.
- 1Get enough sleep. It not only keeps you healthy but you will be happier. Be sure to get 8-10 hours of sleep each night and on school nights go to sleep earlier if you wake up earlier. It also helps if your bed is nice and comfy; try having warm blankets, a nice drink, or if it is hot, a window open. Always be sure to settle down and relax an hour before you go to bed because it will help you drift off more easily; read a book, watch TV but avoid doing things like homework or anything too stressful that requires you to think.
- Eat healthy. Cut down on the junk food and eat your fruit and vegetable portions every day. This will leave you feeling generally more energetic and happy. Replace unhealthy snacks like a chocolate bar with a piece of fruit or perhaps some nuts but do make sure to treat yourself once in a while which is okay. Also cut down on too many processed foods altogether.
- 3Drink lots of water. Water is good for everything in your body and I would list them all but it's never ending. Water helps to give you clear skin which leaves you feeling happier about your appearance as well! Water is just plain amazing for your overall health. So make sure to have it with you at all times and try to drink 8 glasses a day.Also if you do not really like the taste of water, try flavored or sparkling and maybe add some lemon slices; and of course you can always have Robinson's squash or anything like that.
- 4Exercise. Whether it's a brisk walk, a quick jog, dancing in your room, playing Wii Fit, anything like that will keep you feeling strong and happy. Obviously you don't have to exercise daily because, lets face it, we don't always have the time; but try to fit it in a little and you will like the difference.
- 5Treat yourself. By this I mean buying those shoes you always wanted, going to that football game, going shopping or simply (something I do) treating your body after showers and baths. By this I mean some nice body lotions or butters and some great perfumes and body mists. Also you can use bath fizzies or shower gel to give you that boost of happiness and your body the treat. Of course you can do this every time you shower or bathe because it's just something to look forward to and relax with; I do.
- 6Have true friends. Bond with true friends and compliment them and appreciate them. Always show them how much you love them and treat them how you would like to be treated. Do not back stab, always stick together and stick up for each other. Do not believe any rumors; and once in a while go out and hang out with your friends; you'll create memories and become closer.
- 7Smile and laugh. Don't get sad over nothing and take a joke too seriously but at the same time know when it's too far or let yourself be upset. Overall do not be pessimistic; smile and laugh all the time and you will be happy; also who knows maybe your smile might make somebody's day.
- 8Do hobbies. This can be art, music, collecting things or whatever that makes you happy and makes you yourself. Try to be active and celebrate your achievements.Give gifts without expecting to receive anything else; keep yourself busy and happy.
- 9Help out your family. Help your mum do the dishes, help out your dad in the kitchen, hoover your room or anything that could help your family. It will not only make them love you more but you will feel happy knowing you have done good.
- 10Ignore rumors, insults and avoid the stupid people. This is possibly one of the hardest and I'm still working on it but I know when I have cracked it, I will have a weight lifted off my shoulders. When that stupid boy or girl calls you ugly, do not respond, just walk away with your head held high because at the end of the day, they will give up if they don't get the reaction out of you that they want. Not only will you realize these people aren't worth it but it will keep you out of a lot of trouble at school and in general. If there is the most irritating rumor or rumors about you going round for maybe an year and it's just gone too far, just take a deep breath and think about the fact you know it's not true and that is all that matters; this is the most powerful thing. Ignore and avoid anybody who thinks otherwise because they are just trying to wind you up. Stupid people... this can be a whole bunch of boys and girls and you know what, just ignore them, avoid them, don't associate with them, don't embarrass yourself around them and generally steer clear of these people and you will be happier and more relaxed in life.
- 11Remember the important things. Remember popularity isn't everything and I would much rather choose true friends over that. Remember, sometimes you have to let a friend go and make another one. Remember that words can hurt.Remember you only live once and life is what you make it. Remember all these things and much more and you'll know what to make out of your life.
- 12Cut out stress in your life. This keeps you healthy and definitely happy. Take deep breaths, do yoga, relax and avoid stress at all times, it's not good for you.Read and write, keep a diary, listen to music to calm you down, sit on your windowsill and look at the beautiful sky.
- 13Be confident. Give yourself a makeover, inside and out. Look in the mirror and see your beauty. Use a day and night wash to get rid of acne. Moisturize and replenish your body. Smile and embrace happiness. Know that we all come in different shapes and sizes and it's the inside as well as the outside. Wear that great perfume. Strut your stuff. Stand up straight and keep your head held high. Learn to be confident and who you are because nobody's perfect. You are amazing! Trust me, you are!
- 14Have goals and dreams, and achieve them. Failure comes in can't and success comes in cans. Always believe you can achieve. If you can dream it, you can achieve it; no matter what. Of course keep goals and dreams realistic. You can't become the Hulk or something but you can get A*'s in all of your exams, if you work for it.
- 15Keep on top of schoolwork and stay organized. Get homework over and done with and hand it in on time. Revise for that test. Keep things neat and tidy. Have a workspace and a timetable. Store work in folders and make sure you know where everything is so you don't panic, and whatever you do, don't procrastinate. I mean, let's face it, we have all been there but don't go there again.
- 16Get out and enjoy the fresh air. Go out with friends, go to a party, get together with the family, go on a bike ride, take a walk with your pet, and enjoy!
- 17Always stay true to who you are. Never change yourself for anyone and anything. Always stay true to your faith and beliefs. Always have your dignity, never have regrets, always be the best that you can be! Also surround yourself with the people and things that you love.
- 18Be inspired by music and quotes. It's unbelievable how much this can affect you and change your whole life. So get inspired and love it.
- 19Don't be superficial. It doesn't do anyone any favors. Better to be hated than loved for what your not.
- 20Love life. You have to love your life! Be proud,and laugh lots! Dream and wish, be whoever you want to be. Take life and make it what you want. When life gives you lemons squirt life in the eye with the lemons! Explore, dream, discover. Be smart enough to hold on to and be brave enough to let go. Find and create yourself. Take risks. Reject the status quo. Stick up for yourself. Take chances, you never know where they can lead you to. Life goes on. Follow your gut. Love yourself. If you are doing your best, you won't have time to worry about failure. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Life is music, love are the lyrics. Stay strong. Failure is the door to success. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change. You don't forgive people because your weak, you forgive people because you are strong enough to know people make mistakes. When you want something you have never had, you have to do something you have never done.And lastly, you are beautiful!