İngilizce Tekerlemeler-Tongue Twisters in English
1. Charlie choose a cheese sandwich and chips.
2. Thursday the thirteenth is my mother’s thirty-fifth birthday.
3. How many cans can a canner can if a canner can can cans?
A canner can can as many cans a canner can can.
4. How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck would chuck wood?
5. She sells sea-shells on the sea-shore.
6. Three gray geese on three green hills Gray were the geese and green were the hills.
7. One obstinate old ostrich ordering ordinary oranges.
8. Two tiny timid toads trrying to trot to Tarry town.
9. Smile a while and while you smile another smiles and soon there are miles and
miles of smiles and life’s worthwhile because you smile.
10. There was once a writer called Wright
Who never could write his name right
He’d often write Rite
And even write Wryte
But he never could write Wright all right.
11. Around the rugged rocks the ragged rascals ran.
( How many R’s are there in that ? Tell me if you can! There are no R’s in THAT)
12. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
13. The orange juice in the fridge is just for Jack.
14. While we were walking we were watching window washers wash Washington’s windows with warm washing water.